Before submitting any information on the Site, please take the time to carefully review this Policy. By using or accessing the Site and the Service, you accept the practices described in this Policy. If you prefer that we not collect and process information about you, please do not provide it to us and do not access the Service.
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information (as will be further defined below) from children under 18 without prior verifiable parental consent. If Castle Kids Bedrooms LLC learns that a child under the age of 18 has submitted Personal Information on our Site without parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to promptly delete the information and will not use such information for any purpose, except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law. If you believe a child under 18 has provided us with any Personal Information, please contact us immediately.
Visitors from Outside of the United States
The Site and the Service are hosted in the United States. If you are visiting the Site or the Service from outside the United States, your information may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States in accordance with this Policy and applicable US laws. Please be aware that the data protection and other applicable laws of the United States may not be as comprehensive as those privacy laws or regulations in your country or may otherwise differ from the data protection or consumer protection laws in your country. By using the Site and the Service, you consent to transfer of your information to our facilities as described in this Policy.
What Information We Collect:
We collect the following information:
- Personal Information You Share With Us: We collect information that can personally identify you (Personal Information), such as your name, email address, postal address, date of birth, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), telephone number, fax number, username, password, as well as other information you directly give us on our Site (such as payment information). We gather this Personal Information when you place an order with us or create an account. We maintain one or more databases to store your Personal Information and may retain it as reasonably required to serve you and operate the Service. The Personal Information you choose to provide us with is ultimately your choice. However, if you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Information, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of all the features available on the Site and the Service;
- Information We Automatically Collect: We automatically log information about you and your computer. When you visit the Service, we may automatically collect identifier and other technical information, such as your browser information, operating system type, device information, IP address, the date, time, length of stay and specific pages accessed during your visits to the Service, user location (city, state, and country), and previous sites visited before utilizing the Service (Online Information). For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site; And
- Information We Get From Others: We may gain information about you from other sources. We may add this to the Personal Information and Online Information we get from the Site and the Service.
Online Identification Tools:
Similar to many other website providers, we use your IP address to help diagnose potential problems with our server and provide you with a better online-shopping experience. We use your IP address to help identify you and your shopping cart and gather Online Information.
We also use web beacons to personalize your experience of the Service and to generate information about Service traffic and trends. Web beacons collect Online Information, such as your IP address and the type of browser that you use. Web beacons may be used alone or in conjunction with cookies; when web beacons are used with cookies, they may link Online Information to other Personal Information that you have provided to us. Web beacons are not typically visible to you.
In particular, Castle Kids Bedrooms LLC. may use Google Analytics to monitor activity on the Site and assist with advertising. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
You may also unsubscribe from receiving some internet-based advertisements by selecting the unsubscribe hyperlink attached within the email. Please note that unsubscribing (via either of the above methods) does not apply to transaction-related emails.
Also, you may opt out of certain interest-based advertisements that use Castle Kids Bedrooms LLC cookie by clearing your browser’s stored cookies.
Please note that by opting out of receiving interest-based advertisements through the links above does not mean you will no longer see digital advertisements from Castle Kids Bedrooms LLC or our ad management partners; rather, opting out means that most of the digital advertisements that you do see will not be based on your particular interests. In addition, certain data collection tools on the Service still may collect information about your use of the Service, such as for fraud prevention and analytics.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals:
Some web browsers incorporate a "Do Not Track" ("DNT") that signals to websites that a user does not want his or her online activity tracked. If a website that responds to a particular DNT signal receives the DNT signal, the browser can block that website from collecting certain information about the browser's user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and DNT signals are not yet uniform. For this reason, many digital service operators do not recognize or respond to DNT signals.
Third Party Features:
How We Use, Process, and Disclose Personal Information:
Castle Kids Bedrooms LLC does not disclose, rent, or sell, your Personal Information to third parties, except as specified in this Policy, without your prior consent. Castle Kids Bedrooms LLC may, however, use, process and disclose Personal Information to facilitate and:
- send information to customers about orders;
- fulfill your orders;
- process and collect your payments;
- respond to comments and questions and to provide customer service;
- share phone numbers, shipping address, and item descriptions (including but not limited to, model number and brand) with delivery partners to facilitate prompt and efficient delivery;
- administer customer loyalty programs
- use the personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- send you promotional marketing material to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners and affiliates about Castle Kids Bedrooms LLC company and partners;
- produce content for our activity feed feature;
- customize, analyze, adjust and improve the Service to better meet your needs;
- combine your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information
- enforce Castle Kids Bedrooms LLC agreements with you;
- to send information including but not limited to: confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity; and
- comply with potential requests of law enforcement or data protection agencies.
Also, when possible, Online Information may be combined and/or linked to other Personal Information that you provided to us, in accordance with the purposes specified above.
We may use your deidentified Personal Information and Online Information to prepare anonymized, aggregated data about our users (Anonymized Aggregated Data). We may provide third parties with Anonymized Aggregated Data in describing the Service to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties; however, as communicated to third parties, the Anonymized Aggregated Data does not include any information, which would allow the recipient the ability to identify or contact you.
Third Party Service Providers:
Castle Kids Bedrooms LLC employs other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling and delivering orders, sending postal mail and e-mail, serving ads on our behalf, and processing credit card payments. These third-party service providers only have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions, yet these third parties may not use the Personal Information for any other purpose. Castle Kids Bedrooms LLC shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices (or other actions) of any third- party service provider or third-party site or service that may be enabled within the Service.
Acquisition of Castle Kids Bedrooms LLC or of any of its Affiliates:
In the event that a division, part, or all of Castle Kids Bedrooms LLC (or the assets of a their entity) is bought, sold or otherwise transferred, or is in the process of a potential transaction, customer Personal Information will likely be shared during the evaluation process and included among the transferred business assets.
Information Sharing for Marketing Purposes:
Similar to many other companies, to provide you with the information about our products and services that may be most useful to you, we may partner with select reputable organizations whose privacy policies we believe are consistent with ours. Such organizations may include other retailers and magazine publishers. Through these arrangements, we may share, exchange, cross-reference and/or rent your name and mailing address.
If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with these third parties, please contact us immediately. After we receive your request and after the request is processed, your information will no longer be shared with any such third party for marketing purposes.
Blogs, Reviews and Forums:
The Site and the Service may offer blogs, customer reviews, or forums. Any information you provide in these public areas may be read, collected and used by others who access them. Please exercise caution on the type of information you choose to reveal on these forums. To request removal of your Personal Information from blogs, customer reviews, or forums, please contact us immediately. Please note that in some cases we may be unable to remove your Personal Information. The information that may be found or expressed on the blogs, customer reviews, or forums does not express the opinions or views of Castle Kids Bedrooms LLC.
You may choose to invite someone else to use the Service by providing his or her name and email address. We may use this information to send invitations to such individuals, to track the results of such invitation referrals, and to confirm qualifying orders attributable to your registered account. Anyone who receives an email invitation to use the Service may opt out of receiving such emails in the future by following the opt-out instructions in the email. We take commercially reasonable steps to implement all opt-out requests promptly, but those who opt out may still receive communications from us as we process the opt-out request, or as required for order processing and other purposes.
Retention of Personal Information:
Castle Kids Bedrooms LLC retains Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information and Preferences Modifying or Deleting Your Personal Information
If you would like to modify or delete your Personal Information, please contact us with clear instructions about what you would like to be modified or deleted. We will respond to your request promptly.
Changing Your Subscription Preferences
If you decide you want to unsubscribe, please unsubscribe or tell us that you do not want us to use your Personal Information to contact you, and Castle Kids Bedrooms LLC will respect your wishes. If you are a registered user, you may change your preferences to receive or not to receive email or other communications from us by logging in to your account and indicating those preferences on the "My Account" section of our Service.
You may also instruct Castle Kids Bedrooms LLC to stop sending you emails or other information by following the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions provided in the email. Castle Kids Bedrooms LLC may, however, continue to use your Personal Information to contact you to service your account or as otherwise authorized by law.
Please note that if you use more than one name or e-mail address when communicating with Castle Kids Bedrooms LLC or using the Service, you may continue to receive communications from Castle Kids Bedrooms LLC to any name and/or email address not specified in your opt-out request
We have instituted commercially reasonable safeguards to help ensure that information collected is secure. We also take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties who work with us to make the Site available to you agree to protect personal information that they must access in order to serve you and to honor your preferences about contacts you receive.
We may occasionally update this Policy to reflect changes in our practices. When we post modifications to this Policy, we will revise the "Last Updated" date at the top of this web page.
The modified Policy will be effective immediately upon posting on the Service. Your continued use of the Service after the posting of the modified Policy constitutes your agreement to abide and be bound by it.
If we make a substantially material change, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Service prior to the change becoming effective.
We strongly encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. If you object to any modification, your sole recourse is to stop using the Service.
You can also send us physical mail to:
Castle Kids Bedrooms LLC , PO Box 610, Hartsdale, NY 10530